I have been nominated by the lovely blogger Lynne over at New Mummy Blog. If you have not been to her blog yet, I recommend you go and pay a visit as there are loads of wonderful posts in there as she reflects and mused about being a new mummy. One of my favourites in her blog which is so hilarious and yet so true is her blog post entitled “5 Reasons a Newborn Baby will make you Late”
First and foremost, I would like to extend my Massive Thanks to her for this 11 THINGS nomination…
1. What is your favourite homemade dinner?
Anything slow cooked, whether it’s pork, chicken, lamb or beef. Every time I cooked the meat that way, it always comes out tender, juicy and moist… truly divine!
2. What is your favourite take-away?
Dominoes Pizza. They make scrumptious pizzas, especially the Meaty ones with BBQ sauce on top. I’m drooling now!
3. Why did you start your blog?
I have always wanted to document our story since I met my husband through scrap booking. However, it took me 9 years before I finally started one and this is now through blogging. It’s never too late to start one, isn’t it?
4. What was your favourite subject at school?
Math! I love Math… I always got big grades in Math when I was in school. There’s something in these numbers that I find rather interesting.
5. If you could go on holiday tomorrow where would you go?
I would love to step foot on those Carribean Islands. Especially with the breeze of Autumn and Winter coming, I would really like to go to somewhere sunny with clear blue skies and on a white sandy beach.
6. If you were stranded on a desert island what 5 things would you take with you? (Assuming all the people you want are there too)
Food, Water, Clothes,Tent and most importantly my Mobile Phone. It’s always handy to have something as a means of communication to ask for help, if it still has a battery of course.
7. What is your favourite flower?
Pink Lilies. I became infatuated with it because the first flower bouquet that my husband gave me was full of pink lilies in it. That’s why on our big day, I have chosen pink lilies as my wedding bouquet too as it’s apparently have more meaning and significance to me than any other flowers.
8. Do you have a phobia?
I have a deep-seated aversion for newborn animals. It seems inexplicable why I feel terrified to touch them. I know it’s strange and so weird as these baby animals look so cute.
9. What is your favourite book?
I used to like reading fiction books during my school years, but now having a family, I just don’t have any time to read a book. Juggling with work and family in itself plus blogging had already taken over my entire schedule. Nevertheless, I’m more into reading blogs now, I find it so interesting and discovering new bloggers too.
10. Which childrens tv programme do you dislike the most?
In all fairness, I do like Cbeebies programs so as my kids and I’m so thankful for having this children programs in television as it kept my kids get occupied with educational stuff. However, there’s one show there that I’m not too keen on, its Gigglebiz. Don’t get me wrong, I like Justin Fletcher in other shows but not on this one.
11. What is your favourite clothes shop?
When I go for clothes shopping, I always end up at Dorothy Perkins because their clothes are not as expensive as other shops and they fit well on me too. Best of all, they always have sales almost everyday which I love the most.
Now, here’s my NOMINEES:
Finding Balance with Amanda Zoe
Here’s my 11 QUESTIONS for you to answer:
- What best advice did you receive since you started blogging?
- Morning or Evening?
- Tea or coffee?
- Meat or Vegetables?
- What’s your guilty pleasures?
- Do you have any hidden talent?
- When and where was your first holiday abroad?
- If given a chance to go back time…. is there anything you want to change in your life?
- What part of your home do you love most?
- Which famous celebrity do you want to interview and feature in your blog?
- If you win £1M in Lottery, what 3 things are you going to do with money?
So, lovely Bloggers have fun answering the 11 THINGS and then it’s now your turn to nominate. Enjoy!
This post is linked up with: