I’ve written this post to link up with the lovely host Maria over at Suburban Mum
The linky is all about listing down Our Favorite Five for every month, which is quiet good because it will make you recall and reminisce the best and the fabulous times you had for the month.
Here goes my favorites for August:
- Spending school holidays can be daunting as the weeks get on, and worst with bad weather as you’re options will be more limited on to how you’ll be able to entertain the kids. However, in spite of the weather’s ups and downs, we still manage to get a few good weeks of fun where I made a post entitled Weekly Recap
- Another favorite of mine this month, was when I met up with my lovely friend from Norway, where we enjoyed The Fringe Festival and visited Edinburgh Castle too. It was amazing looking through the stunning view of the city from the top of the castle. Above all, it was a nice day out with the family and at the same time, catching up with friends. Here’s my post for that, a day out in Edinburgh and The Fringe
- The best thing I’ve bought this month was the Chad Valley 3D Snakes and Ladders. It gave us a lot of fun playing the board game while bonding with Reimer too. A very good alternative as an indoor activity when the weather is bad.
- The favorite thing we’ve done as a family was when we had an adventure in Beecraigs Country Park. It was how we finished off the school holidays as it was the last day before my little man starts Primary. It was a worthwhile trek along the woods as we pretended to be on the look out for the Gruffalo.
- Lastly, the very highlight of the month was Reimer’s first day in Big School. After all the preparations we’ve done, that first day was the most awaited day of all. He was over the moon and so excited on that special day. As expected, his first day went on very well, made me so proud of him.
Looking forward to the month of September now. Here’s hoping that we still have more warm days to indulge. I’ll keep my fingers crossed on that though.
How about you, what are your favorite five for this month?
This post is linked up with: