September just seemed to pass so quick so as Summer. Isn’t it sooner than we imagined? Hope everyone is all prepped up for the start of cold season, Autumn and then Winter, brrrrrrrrrr!
Anyhow, as it’s last Friday of the month already, which means it’s link up time again with our September’s favourites with Maria over at Suburban-mum.
Here’s Our Favourite Five:
1. The first week of September went with a bang. I’ve got my very first review opportunity from Bakerdays. When I started blogging, I had never thought of getting this sort of perks as I was just doing it as a hobby. Having a blog for only 3 months, that was definitely a great achievement for me. Being trusted by certain companies to work with them means the world to me. Honestly, it encourages me more to continue what I enjoy doing.
2. With the last few days of Summer breeze, we managed to have an unplanned visit to Cruachan – The Hollow Mountain which was a lovely family day out. Despite the trip being spontaneous, it went really well as we discovered a remarkable invention secretly hidden under the mountain. The impromptu trip turned out to be the best outing we had for this month.
3. My husband went away in France for 6 day for a work related trip, that was the longest time that me and the kids had been at home without him. Don’t get me wrong, we missed him while he’s away but I also enjoyed the 6 days of peace and space, lol. There were certainly some pros and cons when Daddy is away. Reimer even made a card for his Daddy coming back.
4. Last Tuesday, I got a lovely surprise from the post… It was my £50 Voucher from Debenhams. I made a post last August entitled When mummy was a student to join in the Debenhams back-to-school competition which was hosted by the lovely blogger Dean of Little Steps. My blog post was chosen as one of the Top 10. Yippee! This made me so looking forward for the weekend now as I will be going shopping.
5. Lastly but never the least, last Saturday afternoon I received a hamper from Serenata Flowers for the purpose of the Review and Giveaway which is still on going if you want to check it out. The hamper was so stunning, it consist of an orchid plant, rose wine and 2 boxes of Belgium Chocolates. All of us were pleased and so over the moon about it because there’s something for everyone inside the hamper.
Well, that’s how September went with me and my wee family.
How about you, what are your favourites for this month?
This post is linked up with: