A few days ago, I got a surprise nomination for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers. I was so flattered and honored to be given the opportunity to take part. It’s always been a pleasure to be involved in this nomination that has been passed around from one blogger to the other. It’s certainly a wonderful way to experience the spirit of sisterhood in this blogging world.
First and foremost, I would like to extend my biggest THANKS to the Daly Family over at Our Daily Life. Find below is their beautiful blog header, which most of you might already be familiar with.
I would highly recommend you to go pay a visit and browse their blog by simply clicking their header above, it’s definitely worth reading. There’s loads of beautifully written posts in there that documents their family life’s daily ups and downs.
So the rules for the award are simple :
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the Award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions sent to you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate five blogs.
Here’s the questions that the Daly Family has set for me:
1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
One thing I want to change about myself physically is my vision. I want to have a 20/20 vision again. Although I’m already used to wearing my eyeglasses but I think it would be awesome to look at things like they’re Ultra High Definition with my bare eyes.
2. Shoes – flats or heels?
Flats! I always wear flat shoes on a day to day basis because I find it comfortable, especially when it involves running after kids. However, if there’s special occasions and events that I’m going to attend, I will preferably wear my high heels as it will make a big difference in my overall outfit. I must admit, wearing high heels brings out the elegance and classy appearance in you.
3. What is your favourite city?
This is a bit tricky as there are a lot of wonderful cities around the globe and it’s not fair to name one as I have not been to majority of them. Don’t get me wrong, the cities I’ve visited are as phenomenal and distinctly remarkable in their own special way with the others. However, Greece as a country had made me keep wanting to go back, have not been to Athens though.
4. What pizza topping would you choose?
Meaty BBQ, Oh! I’m definitely a carnivore. Another favorite is Hawaiian Pizza.
5. If you could be a person from history to be, who would it be?
This is rather difficult. Hmmmm! I wish I could be remembered as the genius guy like Albert Einstein but it’s far too impossible, isn’t it?! lol
6. Whats your earliest memory?
I remembered how my papa (dad) used to carry me when there was a puddle along the way upon going to the Day Care Center. Obviously as he doesn’t want me to get dirty and wet. Oh! I missed him now!
7. How long have you been blogging?
I’m a newbie to blogging. I have just started June this year, so my blog is still 2 months old and a bit.
8. What cocktail/mocktail would you order?
I don’t really drink alcohol, although I can share a bottle of wine with friends but only on occasion. To be honest, I can be sober for 365 days in a year if I wanted to. I know I’m a bit weird and boring, am I?! Lol
9. What was the last thing you took a risk on?
Marrying my husband who lives from the other side of the world from where I originally reside. And finally moving here with him in the UK. Nevertheless, if I didn’t take that risk, I might not have the family that I have now. On top of that, I might not possibly be blogging now.
10. Your dream holiday destination, where would you go and with whom?
Carribean! I love to step foot on those Carribean Islands in the future. Since I moved here in UK, it made me appreciate better the beauty of sun and the sea. Of course, I would want to be with my little family, my hubby and my two little kiddies.
Here are my 10 Questions:
- What advice can you give to new bloggers?
- When are you going to consider blogging as your full-time job?
- Tea or Coffee?
- Newspaper, Magazine or Book?
- What’s your guilty pleasures?
- What part of your home do you love most?
- What is your favorite film and why?
- If given a chance to go back time… is there anything you want to change in your life?
- Do you consider yourself living in another country, if so, where?
- Can you state a random fact about yourself
Now is my turn to nominate… Here are my nominees:
The Funny Nanny
So, Lovely Ladies… Have fun answering and start nominating. Let the blogging spirit of sisterhood continue.
This post is linked up with: