I have been nominated by the ever funny and the lovely blogger El of Agent Spitback also known as The Mulk about WHERE THE HOME IS series. If you fancy a good read that will make your day, bring you loads of laughter after every post as she narrates her every day role as a mum, then head over to her lovely blog. Rest assured you’ll never be disappointed.
First off, I want to share this quote which I find suited best about how I describe my home.
For those who have read my blog before and have known me through my About page. Then you know I originally came from the other side of the world, yes I’m from Philippines. Thus, when somebody asks me where my home is? I can’t exactly tell which is which because I have 2 places that I considered my home. Hence the quote means a lot to me, that Home is a place I love… although I may have left the place but it does and always have remained in my heart no matter what.
The first 30 years of my life, My HOME was and still is…
- where it is surrounded with beautiful beaches in abundance
- where the Sun always shines throughout the year
- where we only got two seasons, dry and wet
- where my beloved parents and family live permanently and happily
- where living in the hustle and bustle city made life cheerful and lively all the time
- where we will not ran out of friends, workmates and neighbors to talk with because there’s plenty of them everywhere… that’s the advantage of over population
- where lifestyle seems so simple, where majority might have less in life but everyone is happy and gracious of what we’ve got.
- where family values and religious faith are far more important than anything else.
Since I got married and moved in with my husband in UK, My HOME is:
- where greenery and stunning views are so plentiful
- where there’s bountiful of Lochs instead of beaches
- where I have enjoyed 4 seasons in a year
- where I experienced being in a snow and literally have a white Christmas
- where life is rather fairly comfortable
- where I started my little family of 4 which is the love of my life
- where I see my kids grow up and hopefully finish school and become responsible individuals
Now is my turn to nominate other bloggers to take part in this series too.
Natalie @ Roots to the Past
Regan @ Life of Supermom
Samantha @ My Sunshine Sparkles
Rebecca @ thatsobee
Jessy @ Age of Imperfection
Olga Maria @ Dreams in Heels
Rah @ Rookie Travel Diaries
Angela @ Days in Bed
Alice @ Alice’s Blessed Life
Ricky @ Daddy Blogger
Jeremy @ Go Ask your Daddy
To all those I’ve tagged, now is your turn to do the series and nominate other bloggers as well.
This post is linked up with: